The Drama Quarterly website is owned and operated by C21 Media Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 3397455 and registered office at 2nd Floor, 148-150 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3AT. Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the website to the exclusion of all other terms.
C21 Media Ltd provides this site on an “as is” or “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, C21 Media Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics, illustrations or photographs published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of C21 Media Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Customer supplied content
Content and material supplied by you is done so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to supply it to us and that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice. You grant C21 Media Ltd the right to use such content and material for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any content and material you supply to us. If we receive complaints about any content or material we may, at our discretion, remove it from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify us against any claim that the material infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive.
No damage arising from use
Neither C21 Media Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection the use of this site or the information in it or interruption to availability. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of C21 Media Ltd, its directors, employees or agents.
Content reliance and alterations
The content of this website is provided sine prejudice and does not by necessity reflect the views and opinions of C21 Media Ltd. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You, or your agents, are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them. Although we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are not always able to check its accuracy or completeness. We reserve the right at any time to revise the information and other details given on this site without notice.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of C21 Media Ltd and are owned by us or, as the case may be, their respective owners. To the extent that C21 Media Ltd is able, permission is granted to copy electronically and print in hard copy portions of this site for personal and private reference only. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than that noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) is not permitted without the prior written permission of C21 Media Ltd.
Linking to our website
Direct linking to our website is only permitted where written consent is granted by C21 Media Ltd. Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our written consent. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites or pages that are not under the control of C21 Media Ltd. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content. Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements in any way of the site to which it links.
C21 Media Ltd is the owner of the ‘Drama Quarterly’ trademark. All other trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), product names and company names or logos cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by C21 Media Ltd in respect of the use of any such trade marks, company names, product names, logos or titles and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
The Drama Quarterly e-newsletters can only be received by registering. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration and C21 Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration if you breach these terms, with or without notice and without further obligation to you.
When you register you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- Contact C21 Media Ltd in the event that you wish to update your Registration Data.
- When you register, you will be allocated a username and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your username and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited and abuse can lead to prosecution. Accordingly, you agree to:
- Maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
- Immediately notify C21 Media Ltd if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. C21 Media Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to brochures, information packs, audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Unauthorised photography, filming, recording, republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- By registering you acknowledge that you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
- If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations under this agreement, then our obligations will be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance. We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by you by reason thereof.
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
C21 Media reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes are effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
For further information, please contact C21 Media Ltd. on +44 (0) 20 7729 7460 or email@example.com.