We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, job title, company, postal address, telephone, fax number, website address, interests and any other information you add to your profile);
- personal information comprised in any photo or other image you upload to the website;
- information about your use of our website services, including information about: searches that you conduct, playlists that you create and send, notes that you make, contacts and contact requests that you make, videos that you view, requests that you make to view locked videos, questions that you submit, votes that you cast, meetings that you book and materials that you download; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We send cookies which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept or block cookies. However, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
In addition, we may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you e-newsletters which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
Information that we collect will be stored and processed on our servers located in the United Kingdom. In addition, information which you provide as part of your profile may be accessed via the internet by our IT and technical partners in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with copies of any personal information we hold about you or instruct us to delete all personal information we hold about you. Such requests should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within two working days from receipt.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You can update your personal details and e-newsletter options anytime by emailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on +44 (0)20 7729 7460.
Drama Quarterly is a brand name owned by C21 Media Ltd, Company No. 03397455.